Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Drummer Boy
















Several of the party goods for Garland's birthday were supplied by Pop Roc Parties.  I used their Geometric Washi Tape & some Blue Glitter Tape to decorate straws, tins & to make some cute bunting.  I was also sent some of this gorgeous Mini Papel Picado Banner, which we weren't able to use on the rather windy day of the party, but look out for it at a party soon.  If you want to keep in the loop about any discounts, free shipping deals & new products, go and like their facebook page which is regularly updated.  Also, a couple of these shots were taken by Miss Rosa-May. Cake, of course, by the amaze-pants, Alice.

In other party-related news, I entered a just-for-fun competition via My Insanity, and if you're feeling in any way inclined, you can cast a vote for Eleanor's Milly Molly Mandy party, by repinning her pic.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous!
    Love the straws and love the cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUFFLY photos as always! I love the way you've used washi tape to decorate and I really want some of that geometric tape! Well done Stella! And congrats on turning 1 little Garland! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy First Birthday baby boy!
    These photos are gorgeous...
    Both of your children will have such lovely photos to look at when they are older, and will see what fantastic parties their sweet mama threw for them...each better than the last!
    Cheers!
    xo
    Sarah
    http://atticlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunnin
    love the cake, simple and grand all at once. voting yo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow I completely forgot to comment on this. How? I have no idea, because it's clearly not because I wasn't totally blown away by your incredibly beautiful wee party. The attention to detail is so wonderful, as always. I LOVE that boiled eggs, muffins and fruit salad take the place of boring old sugary party food!! And that boy? Well, he is right up there on my list of ' most ridiculously cute 1 year olds I've ever seen.' . mmmmhhmmm. xx

    ReplyDelete