1. A Christmas present - the kiwi inside it has since hatched, grown, and been disposed of. It was great fun all round.
2. A current writing project has me exploring the minutiae of our natural surroundings.
3. Red-gold perfection.
4. Tibby, ever our shadow on our nature walks.
5. Wild Summer.
6. One with nature. So good.
7. I adore the way this boy sits on his haunches. He also loves to click his fingers. Yeah!
8. Such an amusing girl. She loves nothing more than to pull faces at me while I snap away. I love nothing more than to snap photos of her pulling faces.
9. Anniversary walk in the woods.
10. Celebrations, via Max.
11. My lovely, loving, ever-patient boyfriend of five years.
12. Equal parts enthralled and perplexed by his sister.
13. Participating in Woodchops Day races. Best. Mama. Moment. Ever.
14. Meanwhile, the boy baby eats lunch.
I know I still owe you a couple of posts, leftover from last year. I'll get there, I promise. Still enjoying this blogcation while it lasts, and I'll be back good and proper soon! x