1. An ever changing collection of favourite things. Crocheted stones by Louana of NZ Green Buttons, as part of a swap we did a long time ago. So pretty!
2. Handknit Corgi via Mani-ma (my mum). This was a Christmas gift for Garland. Amaze.
3. I'm obsessed. Books one and two down, and book five on its way here via The Book Depository. Anyone else a sucker for Childrens Lit.? Simple Abundance is amazing too!
4. A corner for the artist. I have some plans to do more artsy stuff with Eleanor this year. Watch this space.
5. Part of a triptych illustrated by one of my very best friends. I will show you the complete set very soon as they now at last adorn our bedroom wall.
6. Thrifted books.
7. I've been rearranging our bedroom. I seem to need to do this on a frequent basis.
8. New to the collection.
Joining in with Em of The Beetle Shack. If you want to join up too, link up here.
Also, I'm guest posting on The Natural Parent blog today, sharing some thoughts on party planning... If you have any tips to add, that would be fabulous! x