1. Eleanor spent most of the week past languishing with some unknown virus. My heart is happy as it watches her recovery.
2 & 3. Boy-boy, so cheeky! And now with teeth! Random ones! His first tooth was one of the top ones, but there are other tiny wee ones popping up all the time. In no particular order.
4. ...aaaaand cowboys! Must be the Wild West Festival.
5. Empty shells. After the shoot-out. Yep, we know how to have fun around here...
6. He walks now too. *sigh* Baby done grown up.
8. My beautiful friend. I've known her since she was a tiny dot. She was probably one of the first babies I ever held. Wow. That seems weird.
9. First plait.
So a few of this weeks stills were from the Waimamaku Wild West Festival, an annual event for our little town. I'm a sucker for traditions, and this is one that has held for quite a few years. Even if I don't usually find it that fun. I do love the shoot-out (I videoed it this time and I'll share it later), and there is sometimes a something worth buying on one of the stalls. It was unusually hot this year. Way hot. And surprisingly, I had the most fun I've had yet (maybe because I spent at least half the time sitting in the cafe drinking coffee frappes, whoops). We took our annual Cowboy Family photo which I'll share with you soon too...
Joining in for Stills with Em of The Beetle Shack.