Sunday, April 7, 2013

Our Intrepid Lives

Recently we received an exciting package in our mailbox, whose contents were especially for Eleanor and her brother. These Stuck On You Lunch Packs were received with so much delight and had to be taken with us on every single adventure.  You know how it goes.  Meanwhile we parents are conscientiously tracking the items every.single.move, lest this favourite belonging should ever become misplaced.  And kind of living in fear of that frightful possibility, just a little bit ;-).


So, with that diligence known only to a toddler and her parent, these beloved items have been toted along to all of our extra-curricular activities, and you know, we are very busy folk indeed.

Thusly:

Don't drop Eleanor's drink bottle Son!  Not if you value your life!

I am sure that by now you are feeling incredibly envious of our intrepid and action packed lifestyle, but, in at least one aspect you may emulate us.  I am hereby offering to one awesome reader, the opportunity to win a most bodacious Stuck On You Lunch Pack, for your very own.  The pack includes one personalised drink bottle and a personalised kids lunch box.  Yippee!  We love ours.  As you can see.  Almost part of the family now, really...


First off, creating this series of photos was beyond fun.  Eleanor was hysterical, and so willing to ham it up for the camera.  It made me feel even more glad that she had received these items in the mail, the perfect reward for being my silly comedian.  And speaking of rewards, Stuck On You also sent me a Reward Chart to use with Eleanor, and it is so great!  I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with it, and have a whole separate post planned to explain our little reward scheme, and... oh, you'll see!  


The review bit:  In a practical sense, these items are great!  Very sturdy, well-made, and usable for the little folk.  The kids Lunch box is nice and easy to wipe clean, and is made from durable poly-canvas (school bag material).  The drink bottle is stainless steel and BPA free, perfect for keeping in the car for journeys away from home.


In a frivolous sense, there is always something a bit magic about having your own name on something, and that magic exists not only for the small humans.  I got a kick out of seeing our carefully chosen kid's names emblazoned on their Lunch Packs, and felt a little smug about how hard they will now be to lose.  Win!


If you would like to keep up to date with new items, sales and discount deals here is the list of handy links for Stuck On You:



And if you would like to enter this giveaway to win your own personalised Lunch Pack (check out the adorable Woodland print and Circus print - my faves), just leave a comment below.  Entry is for NZ residents only, and I'll draw a winner on the 15th April (when I get back from the bloggers conference, eeeeep!).

NB: This post is part of a Creative Review challenge.  I had SO MUCH FUN putting it together, and I am creating a whole bunch of tutorials for those of you who would like to create similar images of your kiddos.  Pre.tty. excited!

37 comments:

  1. you are AMAZEBALLS! that is all! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Letting your creative get really on!!
    You should make a little book of these for the kids to read..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally planning to do that!!! So easy to make a fun story to go along with these images... Yeps.

      Delete
  3. This is so so so so so good. These images are amazing! Forget the lunch boxes, you are one talented laydee! (but the lunch box sets are cute too) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahem. Isla would LOVE this. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post, it would've been so much fun to do- your ids are very lucky : ) I also love the lunchboxes- my wee man would love the zoo design for school next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! WIN!!
    is there even any point in me trying now?.....
    hahaha
    Absolutely utterly adorbs Stella you fine creature X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please I would love to win one for my little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cute pics...
    My littlest man Ezekiel would LOVE these. He is 5 and learning to read and write of course so finding your name on things is pretty exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOLY CRAPBALLS! This is THE most wonderful blogpost I have ever seen. Truly. You are ridiculously awesome. Please, oh clever one, teach us how to work such magic. I would really love to do some Croutons photos like these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos were awesome, such good little models, Cool prize a named drink bottle would be a good idea for kindy....

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE THIS!!! An stoked you'll be doing some tutorials too, I was just thinking "can I be cheeky and email asking how she did her photos?" yuss!

    Such a creative review!

    P.s, I actually want this product now!! Please??

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this post. Look at those skis for crying out loud! The shot of Eleanor about to dive in with the Olympic rings in the background is to die for. You guys are just so funny! Count me in for the giveaway, I need to see if they will turn my own daughter into an intrepid traveller too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gah! Awesome review!! I unofficially removed myself from the creative review challenge, knowing I didn't have the time or ideas to do something as amazing as this!! Love Eleanor's ski suit - she's such a bunny. The lunchboxes look fab x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohh Stella this is beautiful!! Wish you were my mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow blown away by your photos, don't know what to say i'm so in awe! BIG LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny and clever and beautiful, its hard to laugh when your jaw is on the ground. The roller derby one absolutely cracks me up. Im beyond excited to hear how i might draw up claud and her bro into wild adventures. In the meantime a merry-go-round lunch bag would be fab x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the best post EVER!!! Grinning ear to ear looking through the photos, GREAT job!!
    You should make these photos into a calendar!
    xo
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. best review ever!!! i love all the bugs!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eleanor, you crack me up! What a clever mama you have....wonderful. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is literally the funniest blog post and best review I have ever read! So good! LOVE the pics! I would love to win a lunch pack for Noah - the circus print I think. Have fun at the conference - sooo jealous!

    Btw - I think you should turn these pics into a calendar to send to all the relies for a Christmas present or something - I can just see it ... Jan - sailing,... May - Skiing etc ...(picking relevant activities for each month depending on the season of course!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness! AMAZING - I am always in awe at your talents! well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous!! Very very clever! hmmmm thinking I might have to get creative and do something similar for my ratbags! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your photo journal is soooo cooool!! Your gorgeous children are so lucky to have you as their mum!

    ReplyDelete
  24. holy canneloni, this little series cracked me up. gorgeous pics. skiing and the roller derby are my absolute favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the skiing, roller derby (those outfits!) and clown ones. What a dag you are in a truly awesome way.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm pretty sure that I was doing some pretty undignified snorting as I tried not to choke on my lunch while reading this review! You had me in stitches- best review I've ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Get those kids working! I love it. I think I need a whole lot more props.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What awesome photos Stella! You are SOOOO clever!
    These are framable, pinnable, sellable all!

    ReplyDelete
  29. girl... you is got some serious talent xxxx love it

    ReplyDelete
  30. Is this the cutest blog post I've ever read? ... why, yes, I think so! I am in awe! I first spied the pictures of your lovely kiddos in their hot air balloon on pinterest, and almost died - I thought you had started to sell photo overlays (kind of like what vol.25 does) and I rushed on over to check ... if you ever decided to do something like that, it would be insanely awesome (hint, hint, nudge, nudge...)

    H xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. amazing pictures... you are a v talented lady. and would love these for my girl! :)

    ReplyDelete