Friday, February 21, 2014

This plus This

Earlier this month I reviewed some back to school labels from Stuck On You.  I had a bit of a plan in mind for their use, and at long last I have put a little of my time into this.  Kinda pretty much just a reward chart, but a little more specific.


The point of this chart is to help my students check out their progress and feel that mighty fine feeling of accomplishment as they draw closer to their/my goal (in some cases the goal may be a little arbitrary and the chart will be used to celebrate effort instead).  Pretty simple.  The charts will be pasted inside their work books and will (hopefully) be updated regularly.  That's the plan anyway...    Feel free to nick the image and print it yo'self if you think you could find a use for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment