Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Disney yo


My whipper snappers are pretty lucky.  Our Playcentre paid for a trip to Disney On Ice a few weekends back, and it was almost too much excitement for our country bunnies.


They only knew who a few of the characters were, so there was lots of questioning.  This did not detract in the least from their enjoyment.  Mine either.  I didn't grow up on a diet of Disney, but I knew most of the stories one way or another.  


I wasn't sure it would completely be my cup of tea, to be honest, and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it.  Okay, some scenes dragged, and there was this whole 'pretty princess' bit that did my head in, but watching these little faces light up when Peter Pan descended, or a song began.  So worth it.


It was a lot of traveling, just for one night out, which made us all the more glad to arrive home to this.  Hello, Happiness!

2 comments:

  1. You have managed to capture some wonderful moments, I didn't realize people would be allowed to take photos of the actual show, so I left my camera at home - so when the announcement was made that we could take as many photos as we liked, out came my phone - but the photos are nowhere near as clear or as stunning as yours. Loved the stampede in the Lion King sequence - and I hear you on the parade of princesses at the end :S. What a generous playcentre you are part of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went last year and loved it! Looks like you guys had the best time x

    ReplyDelete