Monday, August 18, 2014

Mer-peeps party - sneak peek


So originally Eleanor and I agreed on a Fairy Party to celebrate her 5th birthday, but plans change and I'm supa glad this one did!  Because now we're prepping a Mermaid/peeps party and alllll the jewelsssss!!!  I have some seriously over the top ideas swirling around in my brain /deepbreathstaycalm.


This tiny treasure chest and most of the fake jewels were purchased off ebay.  The flatter, glass jewels (red, pink, clear) were discovered in a $2 store in Mt. Eden.  I have some strings of beads too, and hope to create a Mermaid grotto down at the beach somewhere.  I have already roped friends in to dress as mermaids.  Yuss!


 I'll keep you posted as ideas develop into for reals, but couldn't resist this little sneak peek.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo this is exciting!!! My littlests would go bonkers for this! She is a treasure collector always hiding little sparkly things in her "treasure chests" with all her "golden". Cant wait to see the party come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cool! I always wanted to do this theme, but never squeezed it in before my girlie "grew up". Too bad tweens don't love mermaids like younger girls do. x

    ReplyDelete